Believing that God values everyone, our mission is to work within a Christian framework to help every individual achieve their full potential by equipping them with a feeling of self-worth, a respectful attitude towards others, an excitement for learning and an enthusiasm for life.
Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
At Bishop Loveday School we belong to a community which:
- Shows love, friendship and forgiveness to all
- Values and respects everybody and everything
- Allows us to develop courage and unity
For all children to:
- Think, act and learn within a Christian ethos
- Learn and live as children in a safe and secure environment
- Develop a positive self image of themselves
- Become participators in, and contributors to, our global society
- Achieve their potential by receiving a curriculum that is stimulating, relevant and practical; enhanced by extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Be equipped with the skills to be a lifelong learner